|Salary Range:||$85,000 to $110,000 annually||Travel Required:||Yes, up to 25%|
As PLEXSYS and ImmersaView continue to expand in domestic and international markets, we are looking to add smart, resourceful individuals to our team. As a member of the Business Development team, you will lead sales initiatives to help drive company growth, executing business development strategies against corporate goals and increase our customer base with a concentration on the Joint (Army, Navy, and Special Operations) market spaces.
You must be both a thinker and a doer, have extensive knowledge of executing the business development effort, quantifying successes and shortfalls, and possess a strong, big picture vision.
There’s some travel involved in this role – about 30 percent of your time will be spent meeting with clients and prospects all over the world. A self-starter with skills in selling strategic alliances on a corporate level will be an essential part of success.
- Drive the capture and development of business within the services, particularly the Navy, Army, and Special Operations Forces
- Work closely with PLEXSYS and ImmersaView leadership to develop, establish, and direct channel distribution strategies and transition to program execution
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Give in-depth presentations of PLEXSYS-ImmersavView products and support
- Assist in developing and implementing corporate marketing strategy for assigned multi-service market space
- Conduct, capture and shaping activities, including attending industry briefings, monitoring program announcement channels, and engaging with program offices
- Support the company’s participation in trade shows, industry events, workshops and webinars
- Develop marketing collateral, white papers and innovative marketing communications
- Support the Business Development team with submission, review and update of Rough Order of Magnitude (ROMs), bid quotes and proposals in coordination with PLEXSYS and ImmersaView directorates
- Special projects and miscellaneous duties as needed or assigned
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or related field
- Five years marketing or sales experience in comparable industry or military service
- Experience in planning and managing both strategic and operational marketing
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management and/or Capture lead systems
- Substantial experience working with business and industry with a focus on Defense
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy
- Extremely effective public speaking skills and presence
- Ability to clearly communicate in written form, such as technical proposal/white paper experience
- Ten years Military experience, desired Army, Navy or Special Operations
- Background in aspects of Modeling and Simulation (M&S)
- MAJCOM/Joint experience (NAWCTSD, NAVAIR, PEO STRI, ASC, ESC, etc,)
- Knowledge and experience in government acquisition
- Track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies
- Security Clearance: Secret or above
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc., is a 100% employee owned small business, specializing in modeling and simulation systems and support services for 21st Century Air, Land, and Sea synthetic training. Concentrations include the development of Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) environment generation technologies used throughout USAF Distributed Mission Operations and other joint and international high fidelity simulations. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and develop a long-term career with our organization.
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401k, generous paid time off package, work/life balance, casual work attire, snacks and coffee, and great company events!
PLEXSYS Interface Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual’s race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation or ordinance.
Apply for this Job