Responsible for guiding the technical excellence of ImmersaView products. Communicates with customers and the engineering team to identify and overcome technical challenges. Develop and execute quality testing of the latest builds of products prior to release. Daily activities include supporting and providing technical expertise for our customers both on- and off-site. Part of the team to develop the user documentation and help improve the user experience.
- Train internal and external customers in the operational use of ImmersaView products.
- Assist project managers as required with operational/technical expertise.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test cases to properly cover functional specifications and requirements.
- Participate in software testing and articulate discrepancies to both operators and software engineers.
- Writing checklists, training plans, reports and other documentation.
- Assist with ImmersaView product demonstrations and interact with customers.
- Operate, interface and troubleshoot PLEXSYS products in support of Live, Virtual and Constructive exercises and training events.
- Ability to interface ImmersaView products with other customer simulation products as well as real-world systems.
- Perform thorough testing including data input/output validation, range testing, navigation, security, data integrity, performance, usability, compatibility with all supported configurations, and regression testing.
- Clearly, completely, and promptly document and update bugs and feature requests within the defect management database.
- Interface with developers and end-users to diagnose and fix problems and resolve bugs.
- Recommend changes to match user expectations with application functionality.
- Maintain professionalism in front of the customer.
- Ability to travel to customer sites to assist in installation, training, and fault diagnosis.
- Interpret network diagrams and understand connectivity between network participants.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related technical field or equivalent number of years’ experience in field.
- Knowledge of error handling and debugging techniques.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Applicants must have critical thinking capability and be able to identify, document, and reproduce technically oriented problems.
- Communicates effectively with developers and customers.
- Two or more years’ experience in performing and understanding software testing.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Secret or above.
Apply for this Job