• Cropping. Video streams can now be cropped to capture a specific area on the display. Adjust the size of your crop visually, or by typing in your desired values. Values can be specified as pixels or percentages of the display.
• Optimized Desktop Capture for Windows. Capture and stream 4K desktop
content without taking an excessive CPU hit by leveraging dedicated system
features. A supported Nvidia GPU or Intel CPU is required.
• Multiple file downloads. Many files and folders can now be downloaded at once from the Recording Session Edit and Media Library pages. The collection of files is downloaded as a Zip archive.
• Scheduled Recording Sessions. The API provides the ability to schedule
Recording Sessions to start at specific times in the future.
• Recording Sessions can be searched to find relevant recordings.